PANEL DISCUSSION WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Disaster Mitigation in Texas
On April 29, restoration experts Ian Elmer and Josh Winton participated in our first-ever live panel discussion. Both provided great insights about working in Texas after the February unprecedented Deep Freeze.
You can now rewatch the discussion where they talked about:
- Their areas of expertise
- The teams they brought with them
- Their roles as they worked with other onsite contractors
- The structural damages and safety issues they encountered
- How the Texas disaster compared to other major, destructive storm events
- How they dealt with lodging challenges, communication needs and other critical aspects
Watch the recording and learn more about weather-related disaster response!